Friday, December 9, 2016

Ch. 1-4 Multiple Choice Practice


12/9/2016
Objective
Ch. 1-4 Multiple Choice Practice
Substitute's in so BE GOOD
Resources to Understand Lesson


Sorry I am out today, my mom and Sarah are sick and yesterday Alisha was sent home for vomiting... TMI, I know.
 
Anyway, I am at home busy with my little monsters and of course, thinking about you guys. Be good, work on your Practice Multiple Choice Packets, and finish all the guides from this week. I will go over EVERYTHING on Monday. I cannot provide answers now because some of you "honest" people will just copy that down for credit.
 
Just wait for me to come back on Monday and in the meantime, GET YOUR WORK DONE, please.
 
Use your time wisely, plug your ears in and concentrate. T-minus 3 days until your first midterm. Good Luck :)
 
YOU CAN FACETIME ME, (only these people) don't disrupt the class and I will pick up if I am available and if the kids aren't screaming.
Period 5: Sargun, Backup Mikaela (Michael)
 
💖  Mrs. Rashid
 
 




 
Tonight's homework
Finish all Midterm Review Guides and STUDY!